Monday, September 5, 2011

Radom Facts That Make Me, ME!

So, going along with my initial reason for starting this blog, I thought I would sit down and think about all (or as many as came to mind) the random things about myself that make up part of the puzzle that is ME! So here we go!

* I LOVE diet coke! I have been trying not to drink it lately (I know it's pretty much horrible for you), and it's been about a week since my last drink lol.
* I love the rain! I wish it would rain (and I mean downpour for a good couple hours) at least once a week.
* My favorite color is baby blue. My favorite color combination is baby blue and brown, or brown and turquoise.
* I'm a "slow and steady wins the race" kind of a girl (It's taken me 5 years to get my associates!!!!). BUT, I WILL accomplish all my goals...eventually!
* I'm horrified of needles
* I have a pretty casual style, but love to dress up if there is an occasion!
* I really don't like makeup. On a daily basis I wear mascara, that's it. When I dress up, I throw on some eye shadow.But for the most part, I could do without!
* If money wasn't an issue, I think I would do NOTHING but dance and play outside. That's it!
* If I could get away with it, I would love to elope..kind of, (closest family and friends would surely be invited to the temple), spend a week in our house/apartment/trailer (whatever it happens to be) getting settled in, go on our honeymoon to wherever, send out a "Hey, we're married!" announcement, tell everyone when we got back, and have a big housewarming party instead of a reception. IDEAL.
* Movies make me cry more than anything
* If I could have one thing this very moment (this applies to every moment of my entire life really), it would be a dog! One that I could take camping and hiking, who would sleep on the floor by my bed, and do everything with me.
* I try live in the moment...spontaneity
* I sort of love awkward moments, even when it's at my expense
* If dreads didn't totally ruin your hair, I would definitely give it a try
* Even though I'm a dancer, I HATE dancing at clubs....not my thing! BUT, I'll still go if the company is irresistible (AKA odyssey peeps)!
* I have a difficult time asking for help
* I'm a little kid at heart. I think I'm a mature person, but in any fun situation I can get to be like a giddy 5 year old.
* I have an extremely difficult time expressing/explaining my feelings or emotions in words
* I love to drive to clear my head, especially at night, and definitely fast
* I'm terrified of pregnancy
* I'm a quite/shy person most the time, mostly because I'm a people watcher
* I love playing games...mad gab, catch phrase, charades, cards, whatever
* I can't get enough of my friends, they're all the coolest people I've ever met
* My nick name is Molls Balls, or just Balls (depending on the person) and rightly so! I rarely hear just Molly anymore :)


That's kind of all I can think about right  now, but I think it's a pretty good list!! It's sort of fun to sit down and list all the weird, unique, random things about yourself! I'm sure I'm missing a good chunk of information here!


No comments:

Post a Comment