Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Best Known Fact About Molls

     As I was sitting at my computer, contemplating whether or not I should start a blog, I began to worry that I would never have anything interesting to post. So I started thinking about funny stories and experiences I've had, things and places that I've enjoyed, and people who have changed my life in one way or another, and I decided that it didn't matter if my posts were interesting. The point of this blog is not to impress, but to share my personal discoveries and experiences with others! So, here it goes!

I think I will dedicate my first few posts to the best known fact about Molls.... I love the outdoors! I'm currently living in St. George, UT and have had several opportunities to explore and play outside. Just recently I had the pleasure of hiking the Subway in Zion National Park with a mixture of old and new friends. It was incredible! I have seen pictures before, but seeing it in person and actually being there was so rewarding! I have a great appreciation for the beauties of the world we live in, and this place offered a wonderful spectacle to behold! My best friend Nate Nelson and his wife Malorie, along with Megahn, Brian, and Rachel were a fabulous group of people to share this experience with!

                                                                 
                                                                  

    

No comments:

Post a Comment